Sunday, June 21, 2015

Assessments

http://prezi.com/e-xzfssg7l-5/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy&rc=ex0share

Chapter 11

For this Prezi presentation I decided to look into the difference between a pre-assessment and a post-assessment. I also wanted to see the qualities a pre-assessment should have, and I found six qualities that are good to keep in mind for future teachers.





Chapter 12

What appealed to me most from this chapter was the section on integrating technology into the classroom with the use of BYOT - Bring Your Own Technology programs. I feel this is a very interesting way to let kids use technology in an educational way.

I first heard about these programs when I was doing observation hours in classrooms for my intro to education class last semester. The program the schools here in Collier County is called BYOD - Bring Your Own Device. This is only allowed one day out of the week, for example Friday. The kids can bring either a tablet, Ipad, or computer, to use for an assignment which is specified by the teacher. This program is a way for kids to learn how to use different technologies while finishing assignments.

I feel these programs are a great way to integrate technology in the classroom.


1 comment:

  1. Embedding the Prezi presentation allows your reader to be interactive when their comments/questions end up getting aborbed ...... looking at it all through your ends could all!

    ReplyDelete