Monday, June 22, 2015

Final Reflective Post

  

              Christina Muslimani
06/22/2015



Final Reflective Post
 
 






                Although this class was difficult for me to follow along with, I feel that I applied my best efforts to completing everything. As I was new to using blogging sites and presentation sites, I did finally get the gist of blogging and posting things on to one blog.

                The assignment that I liked the most was the discussion posts, I enjoyed talking about certain subjects and then we had the opportunity to read others posts and give feedback on their posts. Although there were a few times where I was unsure how to respond so I just responded based on how much information they provided.

                              

                Once I finally got the hang of creating a presentation and posting it on my blog, I enjoyed doing so. I had the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of Prezi and I will continue to use Prezi in the future for upcoming classes (Blogspot).

                I also enjoyed being able to reflect on the chapter readings, rather than doing assignments and quizzes for each chapter. Although I had prior knowledge to a few areas in the textbook, I enjoyed learning new things that I can carry forward with me while becoming a teacher.
                I had a hard time following along with the modules page, where we had to check to see what we had to do for upcoming assignments. However, towards the end of the class I caught up somewhat and it was a great help.



                The activity I enjoyed doing the most was the Weebly webpage assignment. I wish there were better directions on how to create this webpage, as I feel a few details were left out.  I still enjoyed this assignment the most because I have always wanted to create a website and this project gave me insight on how to do so, and I think it could come in handy as a lesson plan for a fun classroom activity (Muslimani).

                                                        


                I really wish this would have been a full summer semester class, as it was too fast paced for me, but I still feel I did my best I could give in the time frame to do so, as well as the work load I have been dealing with this summer.



Works Cited


Blogspot. Blogspot.com. 17 May 2015. WebPage. 22 June 2015. <http://chrisymus88.blogspot.com/>.
Muslimani, Christina. The Purple Pandas. 20 June 2015. web page. 22 June 2015. <http://chrisymus88.weebly.com/>.



No comments:

Post a Comment